Diary of yoga practice

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm pleased with my progress...

...in terms of restraint and in terms of groins/hip flexors. Cow's head pose isn't as difficult as it once was (althouth it's not as easy as it is for other people still...)

I'm still doing modifications and alternate poses so I don't injure my hamstrings even more. It's adding more diversity to my practice to where I don't need to go to as many different kinds of classes - since I'm working on my leg strength & groin flexibility within the class I can now go to 5 days a week.

It looks like I will be able to go to the yoga retreat - which is something I've always wanted to do (since I knew they existed). I'm excited to have time to just relax and work on yoga.

Favorite pose: Cow's head pose, for once. I wanted to stay in it for longer, even.

Least favorite pose: Headstand - since it wasn't as pleasant as it usually is - I was having trouble keeping my legs calm when kicking them up.

Don't know if I'll go tomorrow or not - although I'll probably not go to two hours' worth. Then again, I might, since I don't have Natha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home