Diary of yoga practice

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I didn't forget to post...

... I just haven't practiced any yoga. My hamstrings feel a lot better, though. My back (right around the sacroilleac joint) has been randomly starting to hurt - more like muscle than bone, though. It's not all the time, though.

I still think this falls under restraint and not quite lack of motivation, my not attending a class thus far this week. I've been doing other things or had something else that was higher up on the to-do importance list. I'll start again tomorrow, though...

I've also had feminine reasons for not practicing - mainly because I'm not supposed to do inversions, which happen to be my favorite. I'd be tempted to do them in class when I shouldn't. That's avoidance on my part, I understand. I take more enjoyment from the inversions when I restrain from stretching the hamstrings too much - and to not be enjoying both is difficult. The class tomorrow has little to no inversions, usually, so I'll be cool.

Ah, back to yoga after a couple days off. I've been getting more on-edge than usual, and that's probably why. Natha & Ed should be glad... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home