Diary of yoga practice

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I had an ok session today...

I think I built it up too much to the point where it wasn't as enjoyable as I was expecting. It was good, just not ecstatic...

Favorite pose: a half-plow/half-shoulderstand move I invented today. It looks easy, but it's not for most people other than me - my body is just designed to do it...

Least favorite pose: Fish didn't feel the same today - and didn't work for me like it usually did. Also, there were a couple of other things that just didn't feel the same, some worked well and others didn't.

I've been doing better with restraint - especially with eating. We went to a restaurant and even though the food was good and I could have eaten it all, I didn't. Which felt much better than eating it all, most certainly. I'm still doing modifications of certain poses since hamstrings usually take a long time to heal - I can still feel it pulling during certain poses and have to back off on occasion. Some asanas are feeling better, though, since I've been running and doing other things to strengthen my legs...

I may or may not go tomorrow, so I might be off until tuesday - we'll see what I feel like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home